13th European Symposium of EURO-CIU:
Cochlear implants now and in the future: What do we know and what can we expect?
11 November 2022
OPCI (CI-users association-the Netherlands) and ONICI (Independent Information Centre on Cochlear Implants-Belgium) are pleased and honoured to invite you to the 13th European congress of EURO-CIU entitled ‘Cochlear implants now and in the future’, which will take place in Rotterdam-the Netherlands on 11 & 12 November 2022. On Friday 11 November 2022 the EURO-CIU congress and on Saturday 12 November 2022, the general assembly of EURO-CIU will take place in the Postillion Convention Centre of Rotterdam.
CI users themselves will play an important role at this conference, as 1 out of 3 of the presenters will be CI-user or parent of a child with a CI. These International experts in the field of Cochlear Implants will explore several interesting topics related to ‘Cochlear implants now and in the future’:
- Impact of hearing
- Advocacy work for cochlear implantation
- Rehabilitation after cochlear implantation in adults and children
- Impact of cochlear implantation on brain and cognition
- Hearing loss, communication effort and missing incidental learning
- Future developments in cochlear implantation
- Enjoy of music with your CI
Rotterdam is easily accessible by plain, car and train.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you in Rotterdam on 11-12 November 2022.